Sometimes I feel like a tree. Rooted in reality. Reaching up for Sunlight. Breaking a little. Growing still. I change in the seasons. I stay the same. And here are some thoughts on it all. Thoughts from a tree....
A rebel at heart. My kind of gal! So...I just did a happy dance after discovering that you have set yourself up with a blog! How wonderful is this?!! I am so excited! About the template...experiment with the size of the font on both your text and sidebar. I think maybe that is what has spread my out a bit. Lots of love sweet friend!
1 comment:
A rebel at heart. My kind of gal! So...I just did a happy dance after discovering that you have set yourself up with a blog! How wonderful is this?!! I am so excited!
About the template...experiment with the size of the font on both your text and sidebar. I think maybe that is what has spread my out a bit.
Lots of love sweet friend!
Post a Comment