Monday, March 10, 2008

The Morning Walk

Well, in pondering the start of my day, I can either tell you a story about waking up to dog crap, taking a walk and then stepping in more dog crap, unknowingly tracking said dog crap into the house, and then receiving some of the worst customer service I've encountered at my bank ... all before 10 am ... OR ... I can tell you about the beauty I saw and photographed while walking with my sweet toy poodle Charlie (in which I stepped in the aforementioned dog crap) sans mention of the dog crap. I'm selecting option number 2. I think we'll both enjoy it more. No more crap. :)


Determined to finally photograph God's goodness I see on my morning walks, I grabbed my camera as Charlie and I headed outside. Below are a few of the life-giving sights I started my day with....








2 comments:

Megan said...

These are beautiful shots! I love seeing this instead of snow!

jessamyn said...

bee-you-ti-ful sus! gorgeous! i can almost smell that fresh air.