Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Travel Day

It's travel day. Which means that I'm trying to clean, pack, shower, work, and get to
the airport by tonight. I think it's doable, actually. But my poor pup is giving me sad eyes, eyes that seem to say (to my guilty heart), "Why are you depriving me my walk? Don't you love me at all?" I do love you, pooch. Please quit looking at me like that.

But before I leave on a jetplane (good song), I am excited to post a few engagement photos I took for some friends of mine from school. I hope, eventually, to at least do photography on the side. It's a creative outlet that feeds my soul.

So, without further ado, here are some pics of two of the dearest peeps I know, Laura and Mikey:

















Happy Pre-Thanksgiving All! I hope the season's spirit of gratitude sweeps over you, making you all warm and cozy inside, as if you had a book, a fire, and a blanket all in your ribcage. That might be hot, so nevermind. But you get the idea.

With gratitude....

1 comment:

jessamyn said...

how fun suz!
your last photo is captivating!
and the colors on that wall, my goodness. so much life.