I don't have anything wise or profound to share today ... unless writing about my love of food is profound.
Seriously, it must be said...
If pita chips and hummus were a man, I would have absolutely no problem making a life long committment. AND, as if it couldn't get any better, I ventured out of my comfort zone and purchased vanilla chai coffee creamer yesterday at the store. What is my comfort zone, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. When it comes to creamers, I'm a Mocha or French Vanilla or Irish Cream kind of gal. But not anymore. Vanilla Chai may well have won my heart. And, as if THAT couldn't get any better, I tantalized my testbuds with these fabulous flavors ... all whilst listened to the angelic voice of one Allison Krauss.
What is the moral of this story, you ask? (you sure are asking alot of questions)
Pita Chips + Hummus + Vanilla Chai Coffee + Allison Krauss = the good life.
1 comment:
ahhhh... that sounds so much better than:
hot dogs + sesame street + fussy baby cries = mommy insanity
:) someday i'll sip lattes and listen to "my" music and miss these days...
Post a Comment