Sunday, August 30, 2009

From a Foodie, With Love

I went to a Farmer's Market yesterday morning. And for this foodie, let me tell you, I might as well have been in Disneyland. I didn't realize how expansive it was until I started wandering around in it. And as I did, I swear seratonin was a-spreadin'. I feel like I must have looked a little freakish ... overly excited at best ... wandering from stall to stall, all eager-like and wild-eyed, asking each seller, "Can I take a picture of your fruit? Your onions? Your asparagus?" But, people who grow things are generally kind-hearted and proud of their product, so I was able to snap away unabashedly.

I tried to whittle down the photos I'm posting. But it was pretty tough ... what with all these colors abounding. So, prepare to be a little bombarded. Crayola has nothing on God, seriously.





































And my personal favorite, the best kind of Happy Hour....

No comments: