Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lent - Days 16-21

People!!  I have one word for you: Catfish.

And I'm not talking about the literal scaled swimmer of the sea (or is it a lake?).  I'm talking about the movie.



I saw it several days ago, and I'm still chewing on it.  I can't say much about it, as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who might read this.  (Do I flatter myself?)  But, I can say this: It's a documentary.  And here's the thing about documentaries.  I normally hear about them, put them on my cue, feel disappointed when they arrive, keep them for several weeks thinking I should watch them, and then realize that I just paid Netflix $10 to keep a documentary on my dresser for a month.  And then I send them back.  Unwatched.  That's how it often goes with me and documentaries.  But, seriously, this movie is different.

And all I can say is, you must watch it.  So, so good.

No comments: