Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Long time no see

It's been several days since my last posting for a few reasons.

1) As I start my practicum, I'm in that awkward "adjustment" phase ... trying to find a rhythm I'm comfortable with in regards to time spent at school and practicum, along with sleeping, eating, socializing ... you know the drill. :)

2) Encountering people's stories, learning how to be therapeutic in the midst ... all of the extra thinking ... has made me more tired. I've been sleeping more.

3) I'm in a melancholic season of life these days. Not so much just blue ... but more that I'm grieving some losses, unable to stop the sadness. It's been bubbling up in my mind like air in water, and so I'm trying to listen to it, be in it, release it. I don't know. But it's requiring more mental energy than normal.

But I wanted to sign on and say hello, and say that I should be back to more regular writing very soon.

Peace....

2 comments:

jessamyn said...

and peace to you sweet soul!
rest easy dear friend.

MamaMonk said...

Hi Susan!
I just found your blog through your facebook site-- SO fun!

Hope all is well in your corner--I guess I can check in once in a while and see!

Love,
kelley (cannon) ward
www.mamamonk.blogspot.com