Remember that key lime pie I mentioned in a previous post? Well, I decided to merge my loves of photography and cooking. So, here you have it:
Step One: Start with a clean bowl.

Step Two: Add 3 cups of sweetened condensed milk.

Step Three: Add a small tub (about a cup) of sour cream.

Step Four: Cut and squeeze key limes until you end up with 3/4 cup of juice.

Step Five: Zest up the skin of several limes until you've got plenty of those lovely green specks to go around.

Step Six: Mix it all up.

Step Seven: Pour the mixture into a graham cracker crust.

Step Eight: Bake it for 5-8 min. at 375. Then, let chill in the fridge for several hours.

Step Nine: Be happy.

Step Ten: Serve it to a few people you love!

Signed, Serenity Now.
2 comments:
i am SO going to make this and eat it all.
and i love.love.love seeing your happy face.
That looks YUMMY Susan, I think I will have to try it!! How wonderful you are for making that special treat for your friends.
Post a Comment