I'm a little in shock, actually ... have been working so long toward this end. And here it is.
I officially have my Master's degree.
Wow.
...
...
...
that was me taking a few deep breaths.
I've got more stuff coming round the bend ... news of both the good and bad variety to process, a cracked car windshield to have replaced, a trip to the DMV, jobs to search for, living situations to figure out, you know, LIFE ... all that stuff that I said, "When I finish with classes, I'll deal with that." But I'm not gonna open that closet just yet. I'll open it tomorrow.
Tonight, I'm gonna celebrate in a way that is near and dear to my heart.
Tonight, I'm gonna partake of as much of this as I want:
3 comments:
YES! I'm so happy for you. Congrats, my friend. Celebrate somehow today.....and then begin to deal with everything else.
Yours,
N
congratulations!!! mostly on the masters (and a little on the opportunity to sleep!)
Congratulations....a well earned nap it will be~
Post a Comment