Monday, March 30, 2009

dropping by

Just dropping in to say hello and that I am still "here." I finished out my winter quarter and had a very short break before starting my spring quarter today, so things have been busy. But I took a walk the other day and photographed spring blooming and have a bloggety-blog stirring in my mind that I'll be typing up very soon. I send you all lots of love ... because life is too short not to share lots of love every day.

XOXO-me:)

2 comments:

Julie said...

i kinda miss reading your blog... but i more than kinda understand the crazy hecticness that is your life. therefore, i am just stopping by to say hello and let you know that i check this out every once in a while and smile when i see a new post :)

Mav @ This Front Porch said...

Just doing a little "dropping by" of my own to leave you some love :) Hope you are well even in the midst of the chaos swirling around you! Cheering you on to the finishline you can do this!!